13th January 2021 /
My tips and why you MUST have an AFTER wedding adventure!
Yes! Thats right! AFTER Wedding!!! Let me tell you more…
You’ve spent a long time planning your wedding day and not to mention money! Picked your perfect dress/ suits/ flowers etc! You’ve had your wedding day of your dreams then what???
Have you thought about having an after wedding shoot???
Nop??? Well you must and im going to tell you why I absolutely LOVE them and you will also!!!
If you’re like me, getting outdoors exploring our epic wee country, good ole Northern Ireland, is simply perfection!!! Particularly our North Coast where I am so lucky to live. If this is you then read on…
- You both get to explore an EPIC location
- Wear your wedding clothes all over again
- Want the WOW bridal photos if this wasn’t possible on your actual wedding day
- Your wedding day has passed, no stress from the day so you both can fully embrace your shoot while you both re-live your wedding day over!
- You end up with a wedding gallery of your dreams!!!
“The results were just so dreamy like a Disney movie! We’re very happy with our photos! My wedding dress got muddy, but it was soooo worth it!”Kirstine & Mairtin December 2020
- Keep the high heels at home! Get the boots on trust me!
- Its likely to be muddy so embrace it!
- Plan your after shoot a couple days after your wedding
- Your flowers should still be looking fabulous so bring them
- Keep warm in the colder months and hey! Its Northern Ireland with extra hidden layers!
- Plan an epic day for you both around the shoot! Look at the day as a second wedding day for just the pair of you! Breakfast in bed, get your make up/ hair done, dinner at your favourite restaurant and maybe an overnight stay!
Kirstine & Mairtin stunning after wedding adventure at Dunseverick Castle & Falls!!!
I absolutely adore these awesome humans from the very get go!!! I had the privilege to capture their beautiful intimate wedding in Derry/ Londonderry a few days before they went on one heck of an adventure together as Mr & Mrs and I got to create something that will always stay with me! Mind-blown and blooming incredible!!!
“Our adventure session with Victoria was hands down one of the best decisions we have made so far as a couple. It was definitely an experience to remember! She knew the location well.
We highly recommend Victoria if you want to have photos that will make everyone jealous!”Kirstine & Mairtin December 2020